Hello There SkyRidge Golfers!
This is just a friendly update regarding upcoming events at SkyRidge.
* "Almost Edmonds" will be here on Friday, May 17th, with a tee time of 12pm. They are a group of 30 strong, so it will be a decent field of play during Friday afternoon. It's quite probable the course may be closed for their private tournament. Soren's Café will be closed.
* "CED" will be here on Saturday, May 25th all day. The course may be closed that day, as will the café.
* SkyRidge will be having their annual 2-Day Memorial Day Weekend Tournament on Sunday, May 26th and Monday, May 27th. It is a Two-Person, Blind Draw, Best Ball. Please sign up in the Pro Shop.
* Going into June, there will be two tournaments on Saturday, June 1st at SkyRidge Golf Course. As such, SkyRidge Golf Course and Soren's Café will be closed.
* On Saturday, June 1st, the Seahawkers Booster Club will be hosting a fundraising tournament for the Boys and Girls Club. Registration begins at 8am ~ Tee Time at 9am ~ Entry Fee is $50.00, which includes 18 Holes of Golf, Lunch, and Range Balls ~ Format is 2-Person Teams playing a Best Ball ~ Contests Include: Closest to the Pin ~ Longest Drive ~ Putting Contest ~ Tickets available for sale at the SkyRidge Golf Course Pro Shop or you can call Greg Roberts (360) 797-4211.
* Later on Saturday, June 1st The Sequim Youth Basketball Organization will be having a fundraiser for their Sequim 5th Grade Select Boys Basketball Team. 'Give it up for'em' because they are going to NATIONALS!!! Registration begins at 1pm ~ Tee Time at 2pm ~ Format: Scramble ~ $200.00/4-Person Team ~ Includes: 18 Holes of Golf, KPs, Range Balls, and a Meal after play. You can sign up in the SkyRidge Golf Course Pro Shop.
20SkyRidge Golf Course
2019 Major Tournament Schedule
(Events in Bold & Underlined are for SkyRidge Members only)
To find out how to become a member, stop in to our ProShop or call (360) 683-3673.
Month Date Tournament Format
May TBA Sunday Peninsula Cup Individual / Team Total (12 Players)
May 26 & 27 Sun/Mon Memorial Weekend Tournament 2-Day, 2-Person (Blind Draw, Best Ball)
June 15 Saturday 16th Anniversary Tournament 2-Person (Modified Chapman)
June 29 Saturday Stars and Stripes 18 Hole scramble 2-Person (3 Tee Movement) (Silvers are Par)
July 21 Sunday Clallam Links British Open Individual
August 10 & 11 Sat/Sun Club Championship Individual
September 07 Saturday Summer Scramble 3-Person Scramble
October 06 Sunday Players Championship Individual (must qualify)
October 19 Saturday Fall Scramble 2-Person Scramble
November 09 & 10 Sat/Sun Battle at The Ridge 2-Day, 2-Person (Best Ball)
November 22 Friday Post Turkey Day Tourney 2-Person (9 Holes, Best Ball; 9 Holes, Scramble)
December 14 Saturday Pre Xmas Tourney 2-Person (Triple Six) Scramble, Better Ball, Aggregate
Soren's Café Spring/Summer Hours
Monday 8am - 3pm
Tuesday 8am - 3pm
Wednesday 8am - 3pm
Thursday 8am - 3pm
Friday 8am - 4pm
Saturday 8am - 4pm
Sunday 8am - 4pm
Hours of Soren's Café's operation may be variable dependent on tournaments, special events, inclement weather,
and/or Seahawks games.
Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Sign up in the ProShop (7015 Old Olympic Hwy) or over the phone at (360) 683-FORE (3673).
Having trouble getting a foursome together? Call us and we'll work to partner you with one of our members.
We're always glad to have new golfers on our course and we have a great group of members who are very welcoming.
Win a tourney and your name will remain in the winners box for the entire year!
Become a Member:
Whether you're new to the sport or not, SkyRidge is a great place to keep your handicap on file. For $45.00 a year, you can register your handicap index. (That's a $5.00 discount from last year's GHIN fee!) We use the WSGN system which can be accessed at any other golf course that uses the system.
Slope Rating at SkyRidge Golf Course
|Type||Tee||Front 9||Back 9||18 Hole Rating||Total Yardage|
Welcome to SkyRidge Golf Course, the family owned and operated golf course off of Old Olympic Highway.
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned athlete, you are welcome to enjoy all the amenities our public course offers, every day of the year. SkyRidge Golf Course has a driving range, putting & chipping greens, proshop, power or push carts to rent, and access to a PGA-certified pro for lessons.
Last summer, SkyRidge Golf Course celebrated its 15th year; and all year long members and visitors alike said it was our best year yet. This land has a rich history. First settled by Soren Pedersen after he emigrated to United States from Denmark, he developed an 80-acre dairy farm. The land has since been passed on to his children, Jeff, Martin, and Annie, who, with the help of friends, family, community members, Sequim Pioneers, and volunteers throughout the years, changed the topography of this slice of the Dungeness Valley into the only links-style golf course on the Olympic Peninsula.
We are a 10-hole golf course that doubles as an 18-hole course, the back nine being played from a separate set of tees. "A 10-hole golf course," you may be asking yourself? Yes! When playing 9 holes, you can either end your game on Hole #9 or use the finishing hole, also known as Hole #18. We boast walkable, wide open fairways where you can drive to your ball all year round, challenging holes, surreptitiously placed moguls, as well as water hazards, and sand traps. And last but not least, our namesake comes from having an absolutely stunning view of the Olympic Mountain Range from every hole! So when you're taking a scenic drive through Sequim's countryside, be sure to turn into 7015 Old Olympic Highway and take in all we offer. When you're here, you're family.
2019 Winner's Circle
Winners: Mid-Winter, 3-Person Scramble
Low Gross (59): Mark Ajax, Doug Lux, and Chris Lux (Port Townsend Golf Club Members)
1st Net (57.6): Peter Young (SkyRidge Golf Course [SRGC] Volunteer & Member), Dusty Henry, Mike Payton (Cedars at Dungeness Member)
2nd Net (59.0): John Bunting (Alderbrook Golf Club Member), Joe Dominczyk (Gold Mountain Golf Club Member), and
Larry Eoff (Gold Mountain Golf Club Member)
3rd Net (59.8): Jerry Pedersen (SRGC Member), Shane Price (SRGC Member), Lance Gardner
Winners: Super Bowl Shoot Out
Winners: Winter Links Open
Gross (217): Mark Ajax, Doug Lux, Chris Lux, and Brian Lux
1st Net (192.3): Jerry Pedersen, Herman Murillo (SRGC Member), Danny Romero (Cedars at Dungeness Member), and
2nd Net (195.5): Gary Thorne, Kathy Thorne, Mark Mitrovich, and Lori Mitrovich (Cedars at Dungeness Members)
3rd Net (199.3): Don Purser (SRGC Member), Derek Moore (SRGC Member), Mike Payton (SRGC Member), Courtland "Goose" Mildenburger (Cedars at Dungeness Member)
Winners: Golf for Softball Fundraiser
Net: Jeremy Copeland, Glen Pizzuto, Tony Walker, Jade Tisdale
Winners: St. Paddy's Shamrock Scramble
Gross (56): Mark Mitrovich, Gary Thorne, Russell Thorne, Adam Carignan
1st Net (53): Brian Lux, Doug Lux, Chris Lux, Mark Ajax
2nd Net (54): Don Purser, Matt Huskwick (SRGC Member), Kevin McCarter (SRGC Member), Courtland "Goose" Mildenburger
3rd Net (55.3): Herman Murillo, Miky "Dirty" Payton, Danny Romero, Derek Moore
Winners: Gut Buster
Gross (80): Greg White (SRGC Member)
Net (62): Pete Young
Winners: Spring Opener
Gross (62): Gary Thorne (SRGC Member) & Mark Mitrovich
1st Net Tie (60.2): Doug Lux & Brian Lux, David Gebhardt & Chris Edmonds
2nd Net (62.2): Danny Romero & Shane Quinett
3rd Net (63.6): Derek Moore & Jeremy Oliver
Winners: Peninsula Cup
SkyRidge Golf Course
Gross: Josh Koester
Net: Richard Fisher
Winners: Memorial Day
Winners: 16th Anniversary
Winners: Stars and Stripes
Winners: Clallam Links British Open
Winners: Club Championship
Winners: Summer 3-Person Scramble
Winners: Ridge Cup Championship
Winners: Players Championship
Winners: Fall Scramble
Winners: Battle At The Ridge
Winners: Post-Turkey Day